Passerine Technologies Inc. (“Packsmith Co.,” “we,” or “us”) wants you to be familiar with how we collect, use, and disclose information.
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. The Services collect Personal Information, including:
- Name and contact information, such as email address and telephone number
- Shipping and billing addresses
- Company name and contact information
- Purchase and transaction information
- Username/password when you sign up to use our Services
Use of Personal Information
We and our service providers may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
Providing the Services’ functionality
- To support your e-commerce logistics needs, maintain your account with us, and provide you with related customer service.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests and transactions, such as when you contact us via one of our online contact forms or request information about our services.
- To send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
Providing you with our newsletter and/or other marketing materials
- To send you marketing related emails, with information about our services, new products, and other news about our company.
- To facilitate social sharing functionality that you choose to use.
Analyzing Personal Information for business reporting and providing personalized services
- To analyze or predict our users’ preferences in order to prepare aggregated trend reports on how our digital content is used, so we can improve our Services.
- To analyze our customers’ use of our services and provide them with individualized usage, forecasting, and trend reports related to their use of our services.
- To better understand your interests and preferences, so that we can personalize our interactions with you and provide you with information and/or offers tailored to your interests.
Aggregating and/or anonymizing Personal Information
- We may aggregate and/or anonymize Personal Information so that it will no longer be considered Personal Information. We do so to generate other data for our use, which we may use and disclose for any purpose, as it no longer identifies you or any other individual.
Accomplishing our business purposes
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, security, identity verification, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, improving, or modifying our Services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns, and operating and expanding business activities.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose Personal Information:
- To our third-party service providers, to facilitate services they provide to us, such as packing, logistics, and transportation services, website and app hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other services.
- To our third-party business partners, to help us fulfill your logistics and packing requests.
Other Uses and Disclosures
We may also use and disclose Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable law, to respond to requests from public and government authorities, to cooperate with law enforcement, or for other legal reasons; (b) to enforce our terms and conditions; and (c) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of you, or others. We may use, disclose, or transfer your Personal Information to a third party in connection with any proposed or actual reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. We and our service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
Your browser or device
Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Mac), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, and the name and version of the Services (such as the App) you are using. We use this information to ensure that the Services function properly.
Your use of the App
When you download and use the App, we and our service providers may track and collect App usage data, such as the date and time the App on your device accesses our servers and what information and files have been downloaded to the App based on your device number.
Pixel tags and other similar technologies
Your IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Services, along with the time of the visit and the pages visited. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems, and administering the Services. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP Address.
Uses and Disclosures of Other Information
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures designed to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below.
Choices and Access
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out by using the unsubscribe mechanism contained in each such email. Please note that if you opt out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, from which you cannot opt out.
In addition, we are not responsible for the information collection, use, disclosure, or security policies or practices of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM, or any other app developer, app provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider, or device manufacturer, including with respect to any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the App.
Use of Services by Minors
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under 13.
The Services are controlled and operated by us from the United States and are not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country, or territory other than that of the United States.